The Street: The chills!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The chills!

[EN] Today was the first time this year that I've got the chills. It was a very beautiful autumn day and even if we had a very chilly morning we end up with a beautiful warm and sunny afternoon.

    On another page, this day will be marked as the day I moved to the new office in the new factory. It was very exciting, I don't know how interested are you in hearing this so this is all I am going to share about this for now.  

    Now I am eating some muffins I just backed and I am thinking what else should I share with you about today... maybe it will be best if I'll leave you with these pictures and I'll go to get some rest. 

I was wearing Zara jeans, Burberry top, trifted cardigan, Manolo Blahnik sandals and Musette bag!










11 comments :

  1. Love the cardigan you're wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cardigan! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. O tinuta frumoasa de inceput de toamna! Excelente sandalele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning, indeed! Such a casual but so chic outfit, I love the way you styled this cardigan) So beautiful! Thank You for sharing such a nice post! Gladly followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta este look boho chic! Los zapatos son geniales! Te he encontrado por chicisimo, te sigo por GFC. Espero que te guste mi blog y te apetezca seguirme!
    Besos y buen finde!
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit! loving the shoes and the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cardigan is lovely, and your sandals are to die for!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMazing look!! you are pretty

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cât de tare ţi se schimbă fizionomia de la breton. Îmi placce la nebunie!
    Combinaţia este exact pe gustul meu.

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...