The Street: Will you marry me?

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Will you marry me?


Will you marry me?

      A new wedding season has begun, so I thought to present you some wedding gowns in case you are thinking to say “Yes, I do”!

    My ship has sailed, but for you there is hope … at least I think so…
So let me present you some gowns starting with my favorite one who is designed by my new favorite wedding gowns designer Yolan Cris. This gown is not from the latest collection but is definitely my favorite dress of all times.

And if you really are interested in getting married check out this site http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/, you cand find here many ideeas for the wedding of your dreams!

      I hope my suggestion helped you to find your dreamed wedding dress!


Yolan Cris, this gown is my favorite!



Luna Novias 2013


Donna Karan

Jim Hjelm, a very beautiful dress

Lazaro


Alexander McQueen, EXCELLENT!



Valentino



















No comments :

Post a Comment

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...